Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Andrew Johns - Busted with Eccy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Andrew Johns busted with Eccy tablet in London:

Johns caught with ecstasy - leaguehq.com.au

Apparently someone "slipped it into his pocket". Sure Andrew. I have known this guy was a drug head for some time...but I am unable to go into details. Lets just say he pays off whoever finds out so they won't go to the media. This time, he is screwed.

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
how is he screwed? it says he gets to return home wiht a warning....

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I mean Career-wise. At least I hope he is screwed. I'm sick of the Daily Telegraph swinging from his nuts. They think he is God.

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
Yeah i hate when celebrities get away with stuff like that. The average bloke would have gotten charged with possession of drugs in no time flat.
Like when the footy players get a warning the first time they are caught taking drugs. They should loose their job just like everyone else would. If they are gonna be portrayed as role models, they should be copping full punishment for their wrong doings and setting an example for the consequences of drugs, not showing that getting caught once doesnt matter.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Sucked in to him I say.

Not only the Telegraph, but everyone seems to think he's God. :bang:

I hope he gets what he deserves...

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
best part of his career is over ne way. buy yea nice excuse "someone put it in my pocket' haha

pendulum

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore (50th An.), Holden Cruze CDX Diesel
oh come on guys... it's for his neck ;) haha
but really... who cares... seems all the celebs and whatever are cokeheads and whatever these days... it's hardly news.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Big deal, it will all be forgotten in a couple of weeks. He won't lose his job, if anything he'll make more money telling 'his story exclusive' to the media. I don't see how you guys can say footy players get away with more stuff when they are in most cases treated harsher getting the typical legal punishment plus the club fines, even sackings in some cases and they get their indiscretion splashed all over the papers, magazines and tv. Professional footy players can't even go out and get on the piss nowadays without being fined and dealt other disciplanary measures. I don't see the big deal, he was a footy player, its not like being smart is a prerequisite for this career choice- he made a stupid mistake I'm sure u guys have made mistakes before.

spice weasel (BAM)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I think there is a difference between owning up and saying yeah i was a twit and an excuse of oh yeah someone put it in my pocket that i don't know and i forgot to take it out. come on own up and be a man.

everyone makes mistakes but its how we own up to and deal with these mistakes that defines us as people. bit weak in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.