Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anger management

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
like what most have already said go to the police station apoligize to the officer and just explain you were in stressed situation. It might just save you a court appearance

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
As stated already, this Officer was doing his duty. I am sure the Paramedic would not have allowed her to perform a breathaliser test if it was deemed she was unfit. The OP states his sister was hysterical which is understandable but no reason to not submit to a test. Clearly the sister was not so injured as to render her incapable, as she made a phone call to her brother.

As always, there are 3 sides to every story. His side, the officers side and the truth. Here we are being told the side of a person who feels wronged at being asked to step away by an Officer because he was obstructing him doing his duty.

Lesson learned - do as you are told so that everyone can get their job done effectively and efficiently.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Fair enough if the copper needs to get it done but if he is going to be a complete wanker about it than **** him its called ****ing manners i would have done the same as you man good luck with it

How is the officer a complete wanker? Also, atleast the officer did say please, so how about people use manners when speaking to the police, instead of demanding the other way around. According to the OP, the officer said:

"sir please step away and stop interfering in a private investigation"

And the OP followed that with:
"well stop being an arse"

And the officer is the wanker? How about show some respect to authority figures and let the officer do his job.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You can just say you were under stress and get out of that I reckon

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
Cheers guys, I actually got a phone call from the officer yesterday at work. He admitted he also was under stress, and told me he had already ripped up the paperwork. So all is good, he asked me how my sister was and we had a lovely conversation about car crashes haha.

06vzcalais

Reaction score
good to hear mate but id advise next time to be polite and obey dirrectives as comunity service sucks trust me

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Cheers guys, I actually got a phone call from the officer yesterday at work. He admitted he also was under stress, and told me he had already ripped up the paperwork. So all is good, he asked me how my sister was and we had a lovely conversation about car crashes haha.

Ahhhh that's good.
Like i said, the main thing is your sister is ok.:thumbsup:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Cop told you to step away, you called him an arse and gave him lip.

Cop told you if you said anything else he would arrest you, you answered back giving your opinion he's not being fair.

Cop then did as he told you he would.

Am I missing something?

He was obviously being a prick for some reason on that occasion but you didn't help yourself answering back either.

Good to hear it's sorted now, but the moral of the story is do what the boys in blue say and you stay out of trouble.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Good to hear its all settled. Cop was under stress, you were under stress, a lot of stress to go round. I hope you were really polite on the phone and said that you were sorry too.

Cops have a hard job, and while people like to bag cops the thing is that most people couldn't put up with the rigors of being a cop. Its a tough job and I know that there is no way I could do it.

Anyway good to know its all settled. And hows your sister going, she all good?