Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Animals you fear..?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
twingers. (twin gingers)

4216349833sj4.jpg

Twangers. Twin Rangas :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
So which is the worst death, being ripped limb from limb by a shark? Or suffocating after a bee stings inside your throat causing it to close up?

A: Neither. A Bee shark, that rips you limb from limb with stingers is the worst death.

Worst.........joke...........ever.

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
Pelicans!
When I was 6 I had a pelican chase me whilst on holiday in QLD. Then the bastard stole my lunch.

I also think goats are creepy, must be the eyes I think.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
haha, Plovers. I still have a very rivid recollection, playing touch football in grade 4. Plover swoops at a mate. He drops flat within about a metre of this bird getting to where he was. Plover continues on like it was prepared to die for its cause. Freaks.

Speaking of sharks with detachable jaws, have you seen the new shark they found off the coast of Japan, it's whole mouth seems to detach from its skull and lunge forward. Ugliest thing alive.

As for what I'm scared of, Snakes, mainly because you can't see them unless you're paying attention, and even then you can miss them. The idea of standing on a death adder isn't very fun.

Wild Pigs, Boars etc. A few times with work I've been out in some random paddock out in the middle of nowhere, about 500m away from the car because it couldn't make it through for whatever reason. And heard massively big footsteps and crap in the bushes. Definitely don't want to get charged by anything.

Goblin Shark it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goblin_shark

Last edited:

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
As for what I'm scared of, Snakes, mainly because you can't see them unless you're paying attention, and even then you can miss them. The idea of standing on a death adder isn't very fun.

It always amazes me how many people will walk through the bush or long grass in the middle of summer without even thinking about snakes.
Twice I've had to grab the person I'm walking with and pull them back about half a step before a snake in the open on the path. Come on people, we live in Australia! A bit of common sense goes a long way