Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Animals you fear..?

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Sure im concerned by Sharks, Octopus, rabid Wolverines etc etc. But i have no fear of them. Yes they are life threatening but they dont scare me like the ultimate predator...

The drop bear.

Ive never seen one, but ive heard stories. And what was so scary about Jaws? The fact you couldnt see the shark. Whats so scary about drop bears? You cant see them til its too late... Bastards.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
prob sharks. im right into scuba diving and when i do a deep dive and i cant see the bottem. well it freaks me out abit :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yep, i'm **** scared of Sharks, been out on my uncles fishing boat when a half decent sized great white was swimming around the boat. They scare the **** out of me. Not all sharks, just great whites. When they roll their eyes back in their heads to protect their eyes when feeding etc and the way their jaws open right up. **** scary.

And also bee's, because i am allergic to them.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Hmmm they fit into that category don't they?:p
Scared stiff of rats too.

Yeah my brother has 2 pet rats and i ****ing hate them, he takes them out of the cage sometimes and pats them and i just cannot stand to be near them.

Yep, i'm **** scared of Sharks, been out on my uncles fishing boat when a half decent sized great white was swimming around the boat. They scare the **** out of me. Not all sharks, just great whites. When they roll their eyes back in their heads to protect their eyes when feeding etc and the way their jaws open right up. **** scary.

And also bee's, because i am allergic to them.

Yeah its pretty daunting to be in a boat and a shark swims underneath it, and its the same size as the thing. Thats happened to me once, unsure if it was a great white as i was a kid at the time but ive actually learnt after that encounter that, thats how great whites attack. They come from under their prey.

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
So which is the worst death, being ripped limb from limb by a shark? Or suffocating after a bee stings inside your throat causing it to close up?

A: Neither. A Bee shark, that rips you limb from limb with stingers is the worst death.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
So which is the worst death, being ripped limb from limb by a shark? Or suffocating after a bee stings inside your throat causing it to close up?

A: Neither. A Bee shark, that rips you limb from limb with stingers is the worst death.

Was that a joke? :eek:

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
twingers. (twin gingers)

4216349833sj4.jpg

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Magpies - especially around this time of the year. I'll quite happily take twice as long to get somewhere provided I don't have to go through magpie territory to get there.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Only animals I've come across in the wild that scare me are crocs and monkeys.
I grew up on a farm with snakes, spiders, magpies, plovers, roos etc so they don't bother me.
But crocs...well you can imagine why. And monkeys with their sharp lil teeth and strong arms can sneak up on you.
Actually, I don't like emus either but I wouldn't say I'm scared of them

gmh94

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr ss
anyone ever seen a bunyip? well i have and it was ****ing scary!