Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Annoyance of the day!

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
I opened this thread and saw the word "Bieberfever"...

Ellie

Yes...i like pink
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Ute
I dont understand it either...apparantly the girls aged around 14 - 16 were lining up since 2am that morning. What are parents thinking these days to allow that sort of thing...Sydney's CBD isnt exactly the safest place.

Annoyance of the day...its my birthday and i am now even 4cking older!

BENJAMUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
6.3 ltr blown vy ute & vs 5L ute
happy b day man lol i woke up 2 sunrise 2 day and thatst they wher talking about and there was girls out side crying wtf his gay lol

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
My annoyance of the day would be drilling out the rust formed by the metal shards that penetrated my eyeball on Friday.

To make it better after the 'intern' finished drilling he went to get help from a qualified doctor because hecoukdnt take it out with jus drilling, the nice little Asian doctor lady person took it out with a needle in under 10 seconds.

His words "if I go any deeper Its going to permanently scar your eyeball" were very assuring to say the least.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
wait till his balls drop and he announces he is gay, then we will see how many girls are screaming after him

Ricky Martin got away with it for nearly ever. And this bieber or whatever he/she is called is one of the reasons i listen to black metal. Only hardcore metal can silence the voices in my head telling me to smash television set whenever bieberwhatever comes on.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i got annoyed the other day cos my VL was being ridiculous...thought i blew the head gasket, so got all the parts ready and put in some oil flush then drove to my shed...no coughing, no spluttering, no problems, give a little rev to make sure...shes running perfect...check oil, its not creamy at all...it was the dim yellow light the night before that made it look creamy and water in the dizzy...change oil and filter, car wont start...go to lunch, come back, car starts. then decide to service the auto, get the sump off, get the filter out, clean the sump, put new filter in, one bolt wont go in properly...find it has a nut on top, inside the gearbox, that then falls inside...no way to get it out unless i pull more apart or manage to snag it with a magnet...i was annoyed that day.

flyjoe180

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Who would want to be like Bieber anyway? Underage girls all over the place, no good to anyone is it.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Having to clean out trans fluid from the boot of my new car, trying hopelessly to get it out of the carpet.
Special thanks to the mate whos trans I had to run around for him lol.

Oh and my hand brake seized in the up position while I was in kfc drive through - not the most convenient of places lol.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Nathan, you probably already know but you can climb under the car and loosten the bolts on the U shape bracket to release the handbrake cable. If the relay rod has slipped down in the handbrake itself it can be a major pain getting it back up.

My annoyance of the day is old people towing even older caravans on a single lane highway doing 60 in a 110 zone.