Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another case of blaming everyone else but the parents

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Not often you hear about cops not arresting Aboriginal kids.

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
If they are no older than ten, Then what the **** were they doing at the train station unaccompanied? Some people are so retarded.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
why? so all the tax payers can fund their future crippled and drug ****ed lives.

their lives wouldve been tax payer funded no matter what. at least the train put a stop to that future

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Wow, didn't see that on the news! Gotta feel for the coppers though

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i feel so sorry for the driver/s of the train, watching 3 lives gettin taken away right before their eyes and there isnt a single thing they could have done, that split second is going to replay in their minds over and over for the rest of their lives.....

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i feel so sorry for the driver/s of the train, watching 3 lives gettin taken away right before their eyes and there isnt a single thing they could have done, that split second is going to replay in their minds over and over for the rest of their lives.....

same goes for all the cowards that jump in front of trains all over the country. pricks never consider the drivers at all

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
Dunno what their nationality has to do with anything. Its a sad story regardless of nationality. 3 young boys died. Yes they shouldn't have been there but 3 children died. Its still sad. But from the way Aboriginal people are often victimised in the media i wouldn't be suprised if they're leaving something out. Or there is more to the story. The media isn't always trustworthy. They sensationalise and exaggerate to make it more interesting. In no way am i justifying people's bad behaviour but i wouldn't believe everything i read in the papers. Especially when it about Aboriginal people. And i know that by experience.

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
I agree with the media changing stories to make them how they want them, ABC and SBS are the only news you can trust to a point, a prime example is "SWINE FLU"!!! LOL, the strain of swine flu we got over her was not actually lethal to the majority of people, only bad if they had an illness already or weak immune system due to previous health issues... but we all going to die from swine flu says sandra sully and co....

newcastleboy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Agree with the above comment, I feel sorry for the driver.

The dregs? Nope. No loss to society.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dunno what their nationality has to do with anything. Its a sad story regardless of nationality. 3 young boys died. Yes they shouldn't have been there but 3 children died. Its still sad. But from the way Aboriginal people are often victimised in the media i wouldn't be suprised if they're leaving something out. Or there is more to the story. The media isn't always trustworthy. They sensationalise and exaggerate to make it more interesting. In no way am i justifying people's bad behaviour but i wouldn't believe everything i read in the papers. Especially when it about Aboriginal people. And i know that by experience.

I highly doubt they have changed this story, perhaps the aboriginal newspapers are reporting a hoon train driver?

Your right though media outlets do sensationalise stories, especially when they stand to gain, look at Global Warmi...ahh Climate Change...perfect exampel there.