Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another load of S***

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
When do defence members get subsidised electricity? And what is wrong with us getting subsidised housing? If you had to move every 3 years for work with little say in it would you be pissed off about having to get bond money and 2 weeks rent in advance organised our would you rather move into housing that is provided by your employer because they know it can be hard trying to organise a place to live without being able to do property inspections and the like

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

We USED, to get subsidised electricity. Along time ago.

Raibo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute 10
I more then met the standard. The standard in my opinion was pathetic and hardly what I had imagined it to be. All I saw while I was there was AJs who got paid **** loads blew it all on piss and other crap. The joys of getting everything handed to you on a silver plate I suppose. Need housing? Subsidised. Electricity for your subsidised house? Subsidised.

Just curious, what exactly did you do and how long were you in for?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Just curious, what exactly did you do and how long were you in for?

Just over a month in the army cadets. Had first camp and thought it was bogus. Mind you dad was in it as well. Just going off what I have seen in Darwin, Tindal and Townsville though. I have nothing against military personnel receiving subsidies but it's not like you have a mortgage etc to pay for most of the time so your saving heaps.

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
Just over a month in the army cadets. Had first camp and thought it was bogus. Mind you dad was in it as well. Just going off what I have seen in Darwin, Tindal and Townsville though. I have nothing against military personnel receiving subsidies but it's not like you have a mortgage etc to pay for most of the time so your saving heaps.

Cadets is NOWHERE near to what normal Defence Force life is.

And majority of us do have a mortgage, i have one.
Just because a minority chooses to piss it up the wall and waste it does not mean the rest of us do.

Andreas

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS III V6 ute
I'm a soldier and love my job. pays not bad either.:yahoo:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Cadets is NOWHERE near to what normal Defence Force life is.

And majority of us do have a mortgage, i have one.
Just because a minority chooses to piss it up the wall and waste it does not mean the rest of us do.

I fully realise and understand that. Your one of the better ones I have seen however it seems your in the minority.