Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Taxi driver story...

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
a good one is when u get in the cab ask him for a pen.. and write down his cab number and license details from the little card on the dash....

never had a problem once i started doing that... :p

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
mine tops them all. when i got married it was at a registry hall in the city in 2004. i left it up to my wife to organise a private taxi, caprice statesman something like that. when we got picked up it was ####ed up battle torn au falcon body damage all over with no stereo and wires hanging out the dash, a stinky guy from bangladesh that spoke no engrish and as a bonus there was dog hair all over the back seat and i had a black tux on. i said to her wft happened i said private taxi not abc cabs. what a way to start a marriage pissed off and dog hair all over me... i wanna renew my vows this time just to replace the memory of that au falcon... ill never forget it.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
mine tops them all. when i got married it was at a registry hall in the city in 2004. i left it up to my wife to organise a private taxi, caprice statesman something like that. when we got picked up it was ####ed up battle torn au falcon body damage all over with no stereo and wires hanging out the dash, a stinky guy from bangladesh that spoke no engrish and as a bonus there was dog hair all over the back seat and i had a black tux on. i said to her wft happened i said private taxi not abc cabs. what a way to start a marriage pissed off and dog hair all over me... i wanna renew my vows this time just to replace the memory of that au falcon... ill never forget it.

sorry man but I just lost my **** when I read that haha.

I'm getting married in 3 months so I can imagine how it felt.

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo

And 1 thing u have not learnt

Never leave a woman to organise anything :p

NV-MY-VT

Sleeper Builder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000 Olympic Edition
If anyone is a Victorian, and knows Mornington, I'm out and about there a fair bit.

Taxi drivers there are OK, they take little sneaky ways to up the fair, but it's usually only 50 cents more, so I let it slide because I'm either too pissed to care, or I'm not that pissed, and I have enough money to pay because I didn't drink it all :p

This time I got a guy in a Falcon stationwagon, the wheelchair kind. This guy was damn near sideways on every roundabout through the suburb. Was ####ing hilarious to me, not so much for my seedy as mate in the back.