Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another vz exhaust thread

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Doesn't seam to drone at all hay maybe cause i drive a ute (Less cabin space) I thought i would of had so much drone that i would have to put the old muffler on cause all i read on here about exhaust for vz Alloytec Is that they sound like **** and if you get a good note out of it, it will drone?sounds like most of you guys think your the smartest blokes around replying to peoples questions who probably cant even change a tyre.
Im happy with how it sounds and advise anyone who is thinking of doing it do so, if you hate it weld the old muffler back in Its not hard not everyone Needs to start a thread to Work out everything

I gave up changing my tyres....after an 8 hour day, 5 1/2 days a week doing every one elses, I couldn't be stuffed doing my own....

And yeah, I admit being dumb....any knob that wants to change other peoples tyres, listen to cruddy exhaust sounds like your car would emit, for crappy pay, must be dumb.