Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another xforce thread

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hey lads getting serious about a exhaust system for my 2010 ve sv6 ute, looking at the 2.25 inch full catback system maybe pacemaker headers, curious on what other people have done, sound clips would be lovely!

cheers

Last edited:

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
hey lads getting serious about a exhaust system for my 2010 ve sv6 ute, looking at the 2.25 inch full catback system, curious on what other people have done, sound clips would be lovely!

cheers

getting serious and xforce do not go together. Cheap, mass produced Chinese garbage that sounds like ass. Get a custom exhaust if you're 'serious'...

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
getting serious and xforce do not go together. Cheap, mass produced Chinese garbage that sounds like ass. Get a custom exhaust if you're 'serious'...

after watching a few videos on youtube they sound pretty decent and have had some good reviews from people

WAGONBEAST57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon V8 A4
Xforce are one of the worst fitting and sounding exhausts, and the v6 sounds terrible to begin with (in my opinion, but I'm sure many others too). I'd save a whole lot of time, money and embarrassment and leave it stock.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
When I redo the exhaust on mine, I'll be hitting up Not_an_abba_fan

Seems like his prices are decent enough, swears by the exhausts he uses(Manta) and has a very good reputation around these parts. I'd send him a message telling him what you want and see what he says - Message Not_an_abba_fan

And here is his Facebook

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
I had a 2.25" Xforce on my Alloytec SV6 when i first bought it.
I liked the deep / rasp sound on start up / idle and low rev driving (like 20kms) lol but the moment your floor it, it just makes you cringe.
Reminds me of my old Honda with a fart can lol i literrally had to drive slow everywhere to actually be happy with it.
Opened it up on the highway and you just have to sit there and laught at yourself. Best feeling ever when i changed it out lol

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
What brands have you guys gone? Or what would be the best for the money you pay

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
What brands have you guys gone? Or what would be the best for the money you pay

As above message Not_an_abba_fan, been in the business for some time and knows his stuff with after market.

I went back to stock SS / HSV catback.