Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any bad days?

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
whats the worst day anyone has had?

yesterday i lost a relative in the morning.
then in the afternoon my dog was on the verge of dying from choking severely. not a fun day.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
ohh crap not good... well mine was about 4 months ago,

i went to a night club the night before, stood up for a friend (someone was claiming to be her B/F, i knew her bf and he was in NSW) so i told the guy to leave her alone because she'd had too much to drink...,got my drink spiked about 10 mins later. ended up in hospital.... walked from st kilda to swanston street and dont remember a second of it

next day my girlfriend came over on our 1 year anniversary and confessed she cheated on me the night before with one of my mates creepy friends....
then my wallet got stolen from a food courtwhen i put it down on the counter and turned round for a second...

bad days are **** but they happen...

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Worst day of my life by a long shot was when my car got stolen. Only thing i can think of that could be worse is if a family member dies or close friend.

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
with ya ther coolvn! family-friends-car

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
waking up to the phonecall that 2 friends were killed in an accident. call was at 5am and the next few days are a blur.
Being told dad had cancer was also absolutely gutting. he pulled through though.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ummmmm worst day ive has was when my dad died twice in the ambulance and they had to bring him back to life and i saw it all, haha not good for a 12 year old to see that stuff and then later on my BEST friend(at the time) was starting **** with me other nothing, and so was my gf at the time, so i just told them **** off after i explained the story and they didnt care at all and continued with there crap..... but besides that ive had bad years/months/weeks but not really bad days were alot went wrong haha:D:D:D

btw sorry to hear about your loss sabby and vlv8vic

EDIT: forgot to mention his alive now and fine:D:D (thats what made that bad day better)

Last edited:

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
One of my bad days was last year me and my mates were riding along Princess Hwy when some thugs from school chased us and hit me over the head with their fists. Thank god though for bike helmets lol

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Princess or Princes?

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
My Dad Lost His Memory!!!

Hey There, :D

The worst day i have had was when i Found out that my dad was in hospital because he had an accident and had lossed his memory.

Honestly That was the worst day hey i could hardly breathe or walk at the sametime it was only when i was like 16 as well so i was like what the hell is happening

Everything is all good now though thank god he has he memory back as well, Otherwise it would have been downhill from there that is for sure.

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
great to here that he good now:thumbsup:

i had a bad day on my 7th b day. grandma died on that day.
i wasnt sad, but happy to think she waited till i was 1 year older.
( she was very sick n doctors sed she was 1 week over expected passing)