Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any fellow website designers here?

daora

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS Berlina 3.8
Hi all just wondering if any holden members have any web design skills or qaulified.....because i'm currently studying to become a web designer and i been making up some cool templates....i recently got a client for a bike wanted me to build a catalog based website i did his site like jb-hifi style :) as you click on the thumbnail the image opens a lytebox style window :) its a cool effect......hmmm and im wondering if you could showcase yoru designs in this thread? and everyone can helpe each other if they have any issues with their coding.

Hope to see some of your work soon :)

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
How much would you charge to re do a website to make it look more professional, same content though....
Dynamic Locksmiths
I did this myself, I am a good Locksmith but not so good at web designing

Dazz

daora

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS Berlina 3.8
How much would you charge to re do a website to make it look more professional, same content though....
Dynamic Locksmiths

Dazz

not bad mate.....hmmm in the near future if you want me to make it for ya see if u can design a template in powerpoint for me so i can see if i can bring it to life for you :) im still studying the course but hopfully once i get mi certificate ill have a fixed price depending on how big the project is.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Dynamic Locksmiths

Dazz

I like your site nice and simple and to the point.
Do a bit of research on META TAGS and on page titles, also set up a Google account with web tools.
Make sure you also read up on robots.txt.
If you get the above correct you will be surprised at how much extra traffic you can get to your site.
Another thing that helps is to get your friends to do key word searches on Google and scroll through the many pages that come up and only click on yours, its a great way to move up the rankings.

madnuts

Lives around high voltage
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
daora where are you doing the course