Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any of you guy's wear "Rivers" shirts?

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Thought I would share :D Although completely NOT car related, you could save money on shirts to put towards you cars :whistling

I got a special promo email the other day... Rivers Shirts going for $9.95 online

Rivers - Member Specials

Password is: firstclass

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Rivers often has good deals like that in their discount stores...a couple of months back my shoes fell apart, anyway, I went into Rivers and ended up getting two pairs for what I'd normally pay for one very cheap pair. Damn good shoes, too.

Thanks for the link though :)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
My wife swears by their shoes.Their shirts look pretty good too.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I have those rivers cotton boyleg boxers. Bloody comfy. lol.

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Thanks for the link and password man... there's some bloody nice shirts there at a very decent price... I reckon I'll grab a few!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Harbour Town SA Rivers store.... same sort of deals. Decent quality, great price!!!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Yeah I had to ring and ask my dad when I got the email, he has a Rivers discount store nearby, he is fussy as and will only wear Rivers in XXL, short sleeve, double pocket, reg fit shirts lol and pays $29 for a shirt at the discount store IF he can find them, so I just got him 2, got them to send them to him and still saving a little.

Thats the 4th email I have got from them, sometimes its shoes, shorts, ladies wear etc too, so will update this if I get any others.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Theirs nothing wrong with Rivers, everyone picks on me for wearing rivers and say its old people clothes. But their comfy and cheap. I have rivers jeans, and their nearly as good as my levis, and the price is alot better. 25 bux compared to 130 for my levi's. My girlfriend and even my ex hate me wearing Rivers clothes but their cheap and comfy, pffft i dont care what they look like, couldnt give a **** about fashion, and im sick of all these new clothes my girlfriend keeps buying me all these tight shirts and i hate them.

wagonman666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exe Wagon
I don't have any shirts but I've got a pair of shoes. Got them from St Vinnies for $10 and they're comfy as.