Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any of you Jc's had a big Operation?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
But has any males experienced getting the catheter pulled out?

Yes, though I didnt find them removing it such a problem, they did it in the middle of the night, so I was only awake well it came out not well they drained the balooon thing, was one sharp sting, but nothing compared to the pain or people forgetting it was attached to the bed and try and lift me up leaving the catheter bag attached to the bed :cry:
Mine started leaking, and I had to tell the prettiest young nurse that it was leaking, I was so embarrased if it was one of the old chooks I wouldnt have cared. Whats funnier is my gf at the time woke up to see the young nurse fondling down there and was like WTF.

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
I cut the back of my hand open this morning on the back of a sharp cable tie while i was installing my new spark plug leads. It was that bad when i squeezed it really hard blood would come out. Lucky the dog was on emergency standby to lick it better.

All seriousness, ive had 2 operations correcting a broken arm (fell of a monster truck when i was 6), teeth removed from my top lip after they were lodged in deeply a bad bike accident. Tonsils removed, appendix removed, ingrown toenail completely cut off, broken leg constructive surgery, compartment syndrome surgery and thats about it. (i was a expensive kid)

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
plastic surgery on my face.

Had a nastie BMX stack and face planted, ended up with a skin grafted eyelid and the the inside of the lip neatly put back in one piece.

I was only in hospital for a week but the bandages stayed on for another week after that and the stitches on my eye even longer.