Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Recommendations On High Power Handling Tail-Shafts..??

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
sound like a hoon to me

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
If You Know How To Drive A Car With A Single Spinner... You Actually Get More Traction Than A LSD... Funny Enough... Especially In The Wet & Off Road... Which Is What Mine Is Set Up For... Only Use The 15x7 Chasers On All Wheels Too... I Can Also Line Lock It + If I Come Out Of A Driveway In The Wet, It Straightens Up In One Lane & Takes Off... An LSD, Would Be All Over The Place & Risk Going Up A Gutter In The Wet...`
As I've Mentioned Before... I Beat WRX Sti's In The Wet...

So when are you going to show us this bucking beast?

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
When I Finish My Patent Work On The Engine & CAN'T Show Anyone... You Might See It At SUPERNATS @WSID... November 6-7...

By The Way, You Call It A Bucket Beast... I Call It A Sleeper... Looks Like A Cop Car...

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I dunno man... until we see pics...

tumblr_kut2c7SMf31qatk68o1_400.jpg

Your On The Internet... Do Your Research & Look It Up.... YOUR COMMENTS ARE LUDICROUS!!

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
Your On The Internet... Do Your Research & Look It Up.... YOUR COMMENTS ARE LUDICROUS!!

There's a lot of ludicrous things in this thread... the least of which is any of my comments :p - I'm just adding some humour to a very serious thread full of accurate technical information, and top secret ideas.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
When I Finish My Patent Work On The Engine & CAN'T Show Anyone... You Might See It At SUPERNATS @WSID... November 6-7...

By The Way, You Call It A Bucket Beast... I Call It A Sleeper... Looks Like A Cop Car...

LOL, you are going to take a VR to one of the largest car shows of the year that looks like a cop car, has a V6 with some FI that makes at total of 345hp @ the rear wheels and does single peggers. prepare to be laughed at. i might have to come over just to see the humiliation

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
If You Know How To Drive A Car With A Single Spinner... You Actually Get More Traction Than A LSD... Funny Enough... Especially In The Wet & Off Road... Which Is What Mine Is Set Up For... Only Use The 15x7 Chasers On All Wheels Too... I Can Also Line Lock It + If I Come Out Of A Driveway In The Wet, It Straightens Up In One Lane & Takes Off... An LSD, Would Be All Over The Place & Risk Going Up A Gutter In The Wet...`
As I've Mentioned Before... I Beat WRX Sti's In The Wet...

can tell if trolling or stupid.jpg

sure thats why drag cars use single spinners

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL, you are going to take a VR to one of the largest car shows of the year that looks like a cop car, has a V6 with some FI that makes at total of 345hp @ the rear wheels and does single peggers. prepare to be laughed at. i might have to come over just to see the humiliation

My Mate IS The Director Of SUPERNATS... HAS Been From The Start...

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pull Your Heads In & Actually Read What I Say...