Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any VF SS Redline Ute Deals?

GUZZLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ssv redline ute
Hey all,

Last Holden I owned was a 2001 VU SS. Chipped, regeared and fill exhaust, it was easily the most fun car I've owned. Several vans and 4wds later and I'm keen to get behind the wheel of the last of the latest and greatest Holden ute.

Does anyone know of any good deals available in Sydney, or anywhere in nsw for that matter?

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
hi mate
i brought a my17 redline ute in june and am so glad and proud i brought it, my last holden ute before that was a many years ago being a HR 161 three on the tree, drum brakes all round , rag for a dermister ect ect, it was a tough reliable old girl.
cant help with a price in sydney but i ordered hf-20 wheels, light my fire paint, towbar, mats ect for 61k
these cars run a final drive of 3.7 for manual and 3.27 for the auto , combined with the ls3 304kw v8 give quarter mile times in low 13s .
they are so much fun to drive and when you boot it, it sounds like the v8s of old
i brought a manual and even with the 3.7 diff gives good fuel economy with overdrives in 5th and 6th gears
dont wait to long or you might miss out on the last tru blue aussie ute , there wont be another like it i am sad to say

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Hey all,

Last Holden I owned was a 2001 VU SS. Chipped, regeared and fill exhaust, it was easily the most fun car I've owned. Several vans and 4wds later and I'm keen to get behind the wheel of the last of the latest and greatest Holden ute.

Does anyone know of any good deals available in Sydney, or anywhere in nsw for that matter?

Utes build numbers are small so harder to get what you want and at 60K now for redlines utes
silver auto
http://www.muirsholden.com.au/Vehic...lden-Ute-SS_V_Redline-Ashfield-NSW/2992597793
red manual and greay auto
http://www.mcgrathholden.com.au/VehicleSearchResults?search=new

dealers arnt really doing any deals atm on V8 holdens

GUZZLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ssv redline ute
Alright guys, sold my other car this week so going SSV Redline ute shopping!!?

Any update on good deals getting about?
Any Sydney dealer recommendations?
Open to traveling outside Sydney / interstate if the price is right.

Thoughts on getting a good deal right at the end of the month?

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
You could even buy interstate if you had no choice and because of limited numbers the colour after might not be available.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Just do not ever look at WA for cheaper cars, they are non existent over here

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Looking on Carsales for new (not demo) shows 20 cars listed for NSW, too late for end of month deals now (unless you wait another 4 weeks). Prices shown on Carsales are about $59,000 up. Try sounding out the dealers via Carsales, see what responses you get, or check out dealer websites, they have a chat function, see how you go.

GUZZLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ssv redline ute
Thanks guys. After getting some stupid pricing, I'm currently at $62k (ssvr white, auto, towbar, hf20s). I'll keep chipping away but as a back measure and reference, I've contacted an old mate who's a broker. Should have the deal I want by weeks end.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
might want to try that motorbuy website some guys think its good

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ Not suggesting it shouldn't be tried, but IMHO it only works for stuff in low demand vs supply. I think SSVR ain't in that category right at the moment.