Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any1 got a vn wreck

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
does any1 have a vn wreck that i could take the roof lining out. i spoke to a guy at a wreckers yard and he told me he wanted 80 bucks for the roof lining. which is something im noit flowing at the moment.

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
does any1 have a vn wreck that i could take the roof lining out. i spoke to a guy at a wreckers yard and he told me he wanted 80 bucks for the roof lining. which is something im noit flowing at the moment.

i have 2 i'm wrecking,but unfortunately one has come unglued,the other one is in good posture,but it has the common fault with the roof lining,little squares all through roof lining,more precise term i suppose you could call it,honeycomb look,but if i had a good one,i'd be asking close to the $60.00

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I'm on good terms with my wreckers, and suspect I could probably grab one a fair deal cheaper than that. $50 at least. If you're still struggling for a buy let me know and i'll ask them for you.

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
mate go to a auto trimmer person and grab some velour, will cost around 50 bucks and will look heaps better then second hand and will more then likely last a sh*tload longer, thats what i did bout 2 years ago and still going strong