Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anybody like NCIS Los Angeles?

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Will wreck the really NCIS, Been a big fan of the orginal but going to much like CSI with LA

saber

Reaction score
Members Ride
None - At the moment :)
I too am a massive fan of NCIS, hell I download the new episodes in American the day after they have screened.

NCIS LA is a bit meh. Not sure what they are trying to do with the little pixie women (the Operations manager in LA), seems like she's there to offer support/advice at key points in the plot. I don't think they have the group dynamic that NCIS does, but I tell ya what, Kensi (aka Daniela Ruah) is smokin hot!!!

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Not a Massive Fan, but Will watch it if its on and there is nothing better on. I haven't seen NCIS LA, but looking from the previews I was right and it wasn't / isn't going to be all that good. I do agree with most of you though how they bring out 1 to many different TV Series of the same show.

M

mraero2u

huge ncis fan, have not seen any ncis la cos i dont have tv reception so unless its on foxtel i dont get it. i dont think any other show could compete with the original ncis, with gibbs abby tony ducky and kate it has more personality than a typical tv show not just a strict story line and thats it

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
What about Scrubs, that was a good hospital show :thumbsup:

well scrubs is an exception of course, and it started like 8 years ago anyway. its not a crappy drama like the other 10 on at the moment.