Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone broke a collar bone???

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
like everyones said, its its just a fracture you can live with it, but a break = bad.

i broke my left collarbone twice in two seperate accidents, in two seperate spots. first was a fracture from a bike stack, wasnt too bad, could still do stuff, just needed panadeine every now and then.

second one was a baddy.. spear tackled straight onto it, i heard the snap and all. i was in a sling for 14 weeks, mine was so bad i couldnt walk far without it hurting for about 2 weeks. in the first week i accidently rolled off the couch onto the broken shoulder. mum heard me screaming from next door. ouch.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Your going to be under great pressure anyway going for your licence, But ad the brake and that's triple times on top,
It wont be comfortable.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I broke my left collar bone in 3 places, I lifted up (tackle) my mate who weighed 290 pounds.... wasnt too bad all clean breaks and I was drunk (didn notice for a half hour) BUT two weeks later i was drunk and walking to the pub, got chased by a doberman, rebroke two of them, both were mangled (one nearly came out of the skin)..... I was driving a manual at the time and there was no way i could drive for at least 3 weeks...... but i tried to everyday.....

anothervn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp calais, gemini
Hey, had a xray april 2nd- still broken after a week went for my p's yesterday with it broken (manual) and passed :p now i have to put a sling back on and fix it lol

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
hey congrats on getting ya P's man