Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone want some cash?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
Cheers anyway guys. but I got sick of looking at it & decided to give it a go, so I rewired the boot one by one so I wouldnt stuff it up. All up it took me 3 hours, 9 budys & about $50 in the swear jar.

What do you think? Not bad for a first timer.......

Attachments

• boot1.jpg
    boot1.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 130
  • boot2.jpg
    boot2.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 130

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
bugger man... if i had of seem this thread earlier, i would have given ya a hand. im in browns plains and i could always do with abit of extra cash lol. anyways, looks much better mate. id suggest gettin some thicker wiring for it. im using 4 guage torun my 800Wrms clarion amp which is powering 2 12" 1000W pioneers, and my 4Channel 700w amp which is powering my speakers. the 4guage runs to a distribution block and it runs 8guage wire from there to the amp. i desperatly need a capacitor now aye.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Great job for your first undertaking but I will point something out to you that will present itself as an issue in about 3-4 months. If you look at the picture I attached I circled an area where you passed the power cable through. Well, the boot spring will actually move down and crush the power cable in there. Simply pull it out and feed it elsewhere and then you will be fine.

Attachments

• boot2.jpg
    boot2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 126

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
bugger man... if i had of seem this thread earlier, i would have given ya a hand. im in browns plains and i could always do with abit of extra cash lol. anyways, looks much better mate. id suggest gettin some thicker wiring for it. im using 4 guage torun my 800Wrms clarion amp which is powering 2 12" 1000W pioneers, and my 4Channel 700w amp which is powering my speakers. the 4guage runs to a distribution block and it runs 8guage wire from there to the amp. i desperatly need a capacitor now aye.

Cheers Pumba, I knew I should have asked some of the BC boys.

Great job for your first undertaking but I will point something out to you that will present itself as an issue in about 3-4 months. If you look at the picture I attached I circled an area where you passed the power cable through. Well, the boot spring will actually move down and crush the power cable in there. Simply pull it out and feed it elsewhere and then you will be fine.

Advise taken, going to fix the prob now. Cheers.

coolvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
Piece of cake dude , just drop the car and bundy's ( can i request real bourbon ) to the Basin In Victoria and i shall fix in a jiffy

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
issue resolved, no more stupid posts. thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.