Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Apprenticeships

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
this is for a signwriting apprenticeship, thats my point, I know for a tradie its well worth the 4 years cause in the long run it'll pay off, but the signwriter wages would only be like 35-40 grand a year, so its not really guna come good in the end and make it worth it

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
this is for a signwriting apprenticeship, thats my point, I know for a tradie its well worth the 4 years cause in the long run it'll pay off, but the signwriter wages would only be like 35-40 grand a year, so its not really guna come good in the end and make it worth it

oh sh*t sorry mate i missed the "signwriting" bit my bad. in that case if i was you id stick to the teaching..... the holidays them mother fu*kers get.... helll yeaahhh

MJPR123

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR S Series Commodore
i Suppose it depends on What Type of Trade Your Going intol, Some earn More than others, Also some other companies pay dif depending on who they are, for example im 1st year and im on 500 a week bt.

Daz750

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series SV6
Stick with what you know, do the other yourself on the side and learn or part time it/casual for someone.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
mature age apprentices start at 21+

So you are saying the Australian Government site, the Department who make the rules and pay the money are wrong and you are right?

This quote is from the site:

'To be eligible to receive the Support for Adult Australian Apprentices payments, the Australian Apprentice must be 25 or over at the commencement of their Australian Apprenticeship on or after 1 January 2010 and be completing an Australian Apprenticeship at the Certificate III or IV level in a trade listed on the National Skills Needs List.'

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
Actual old school signwritting nearly a thing in the past..
Now days you will find computers & stickers have taken over..