Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Archers vz commodore

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Hi Archer

You purchased your leather interior bits from the same mob I bought the full leather Calais interior from. Your leather trims were a bit more exxy than my Calais velour bits - I think they were only $234 all up.
yeah but i paid 300 and also got free delevery and enough matrail to do my kick panels console lid and door trims so i think the price is quite good

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
new pics uploaded let me know what ya think!! alos i put a black light on the roof instead of the cream look good? or keep the old? i havent decided yet lol

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Interior looks hot, all you need now is cloth VZ SS interior with red inserts...droool
lol yeah man i was thinking the same thing i got quoted 2 grand to do all that brand new and real ss leather no ebay stuff [not that its bad or that]

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
mate even cloth ss in red would look hectic azz... Yeah someone told me $1800 for seats & doorcards...
yeah any never thought about that cloth will be heaps cheaper and i can still go red lol so its gonna be just as modded as the vx was lol

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
new pics uploaded let me know what ya think!! alos i put a black light on the roof instead of the cream look good? or keep the old? i havent decided yet lol

hey bud. been watching your thread with excitment lol! like the red look, but the black light setup... umm.. not working for me. It just kinda sticks out a little & doesnt really match anything.

but.... what if you paint your white one red? ah ha? & have red lights festoons instead of the crappy stock lights lol Idea maybe :D

cheers

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
hey bud. been watching your thread with excitment lol! like the red look, but the black light setup... umm.. not working for me. It just kinda sticks out a little & doesnt really match anything.

but.... what if you paint your white one red? ah ha? & have red lights festoons instead of the crappy stock lights lol Idea maybe :D

cheers
lol yeah was thinking that but might night look good when the lights on it umm i was thinking maybe go black sun visors when i find them and blck side panels along the rood handles and just the roof linning its self cream thats my idea what ya think? might work lol

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
lol yeah was thinking that but might night look good when the lights on it umm i was thinking maybe go black sun visors when i find them and blck side panels along the rood handles and just the roof linning its self cream thats my idea what ya think? might work lol

it would look different thats for sure! But you might get sick of it after a while. I dunno really, i think you might have to ask the photoshop boys for there input here. I can picture it, but im undecided if it would look great or just look ok.

hmm...

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
it would look different thats for sure! But you might get sick of it after a while. I dunno really, i think you might have to ask the photoshop boys for there input here. I can picture it, but im undecided if it would look great or just look ok.

hmm...
lol yeah same man or i can do the sun visor red leather and the other roof panels red also? lol to many ideas

found some sun visors