Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are these key markings or just a result of old paint?

Vees

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Storm Ute
Annoying how people don't really give a ****. That and a mix of jealousy. Little do they know we all work hard for what we have, and some people don't care for anything but themselves. I agree with everything you say WHCapriceHBD.

billythakid

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx II Executive
Usually the ones that don't care are the ones with no pride in anything they own , in their peanut mind a car is a car and gets you from here to there and that's it .

Hell my 12 Yr old VX is still tidy and kept clean inside and out
Our house is a 36 yrs old 2 storey but is kept tidy inside and out. ( as much as possible with 2 kids) but we have pride in stuff and keep it as respectable as possible

Unlike the grubs we bought the house off , man we spent weeks cleaning gunk from places and filling holes in the walls to repaint

15 kgs in crack filler to do upstairs only !!! Glad my brother is a painter and said he'd paint it all for $1000 !!! Took him 2 weeks instead of 4 days Ha ha I felt sorry for him ;)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
I think WHCapriceHBD is spot on with it being belts and bag buckles

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
Always park your car well away from where ANYBODY can hit or scrape it.

Not being about to sounding too smartar55, but my VE is coming up to 6 years old, and does NOT have one mark on the body, because it get parked well away from the "good not give a sh1t morons" that live in our society.
Try having something like a vintage hotrod. Doesn't matter where you put it. rant rant rant.