Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ASR Modded Headunit

stooie

Stui
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive series ll
Hi All

Fair way away from an asr rep, so just wanting to find out if anyone has a factory Vy headunit with ASR mods done to it.
Preferably in a six stacker aswell

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Asr are coming to melb shortly, there is a thread with details on his arrival. Think it's in the Vic section.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Hi All

Fair way away from an asr rep, so just wanting to find out if anyone has a factory Vy headunit with ASR mods done to it.
Preferably in a six stacker aswell

we can do the post option on ur own unit 2 if u cant wait 4 Greg 2 get down ur way?

stooie

Stui
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive series ll
Asr are coming to melb shortly, there is a thread with details on his arrival. Think it's in the Vic section.

Thanks mate i will have a look

stooie

Stui
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive series ll
we can do the post option on ur own unit 2 if u cant wait 4 Greg 2 get down ur way?

Thanks. I have been trying to get onto him for about 3-4 months but couldnt(i know hes busy ) but im thinking of purchasing a six stacker and sending that to get done if i can get onto him, any idea on postage cost?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Thanks. I have been trying to get onto him for about 3-4 months but couldnt(i know hes busy ) but im thinking of purchasing a six stacker and sending that to get done if i can get onto him, any idea on postage cost?

I dont mate u could prolly work it out if u find his post code ect... and urs? but yeah im even having trouble gettin hold of him these days but persistance is the key LOL. r u ringing his mobile aswell? thats ur best chance.