Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Attention Tuners -

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
Like many other 3.6 sidi owners, I would like to get my car tuned. Unfortunately noone in Australia has developed a tune for these engines unlike in the states. There is a company called Trifecta Performance that has managed to tune these engines. According to them their tune CAN be made available in Australia, but a reseller would be needed.

This is where YOU come in. There is obviously a market for these, and a good opportunity for someone to get their name out there. I for one am not from this background, but if I was I would seriously be taking this chance up.

As mentioned in the other thread regarding the tuning, I would be one of the first custommers to commit to getting this car tuned. In my opinion something needs to be done, as wherever I go and turn all i get is "we don't tune alloytechs" or "v8's only sorry". I am sure I am not the only owner with an SV6 Sidi.....

So as mentioned, I highly recommend someone takes a chance with this. It could open up doors to hundreds of owners that noone caters for at the moment...... Think about it..

Thanks