Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

audio sound

RichardW

Reaction score
VY Stereo

Hi all,

Just taken delivery of my new VY wagon. I have come to the decision that I am going to keep the head unit, but I want to put some new 6" speakers in doors, more than likely JL's, I am wanting to hook up my amp to the standard head unit. Has anyone done this? Just want to make sure there are not too many dramas.

Also I have a very nice set of 6x9's I want to put them in the back (I have a wagon) but there is not room. Does anyone have any ideas where I can fit these in my beast???????? Dont really want to put boxes in. Was hoping there may be a magic spot!!!!!!

Richard

stackner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
steering wheel controls to put into a vn

hey i know this is a little off topic. any help would be GREAT. i want to know if there is a way of grabbing a steering wheel from a vy or earlier/later model with the steering wheel controls and placing it in my vn along with a headunit? in want of good steering wheel controls for my vn is all. cheers

S

Spiral

Does the head unit in the VY S have RCA on the back of the unit? I am looking at installing a couple of subs and a 4CH amp but am have been asked if the RCA plugs are there?

Any ideas people?
Cheers?