Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audio System advice

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Generally speaking the majority of tweeters from 2-way component sets will fit. That's pretty general, but applies to all the normal 2-way setups that 98% of people look at, such as the infinity set there. 1" tweeter will be fine.

Brandon4655

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2 3.8 4 speed auto
so thats roughly 400 for speakers and headunit, 100 for dynamant stuff? and 200 or so for installation hence $700

hopefully that will get me sounding nice in approximately 4 or so weeks when i have more money lol then time to save once again lol

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
I don't quite understand why you wish to go for the Infinity speakers, from what I can see by a quick google there is no real hype about them.

I would highly recommend you go with a tried and proven product like the Morel Maximo 6" component set, I bloody love my Morel Tempo 6". Morel is a very highly respected brand within the advanced audio community.

Read this article for budget speakers.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
buy me a carton of booze and il install the gear for you, have a look in my ride thread, i done my whole stereo and mates cars all the time.

Brandon4655

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2 3.8 4 speed auto
the morel system does look the treat will probs have to wait a fortnight or two until i have the money to purchase now

luke02

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
What are some places they sell morel speakes. Im in perth. Doew it make a difference if you run em of a alpine headunit?

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commo, Vx Commo, AP6 Val
Unless your going to amp them its not going to matter much which speakers you buy