Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australia Day

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
What annoys me the most is the racist idiots waving the flag, they seem to forget that we were all immigrants at one stage who either floated here, or flew here
When I see some bogan wearing the Australian flag like a Superman cape, I don't know whether to ............................... Dunno.
Words fail me there, but national pride is not two of them.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yes, change it to May, and make it on my birthday

As for minorities of people getting upset, I have found once you appease them, they start on about something else, just look at gay rights, which I don't care about, they got them, and really, I believe they should have them, as it basic equality, but now, there whining about how a man who identifies as a woman should be able the use a female public toilet, the same one my daughter uses, or people who are non binary, who want non binary toilets everywhere, or, my best "hate", is people who convince their children that they are actually a different sex than that they were born, and they want to Medicate, or, thru surgery, change the child's sex, I put this into straight up child abuse

I believe everyone is equal, but, decisions made must be when a adult, not by a child guided by people with weird/sick agendas or mentality unstable

Where do we stop

Anyways, happy Australia Day you bunch of drongos

Not to mention the sports where actual women are at physical risk from this woke BS.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Not to mention the sports where actual women are at physical risk from this woke BS.
images (1).jpeg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Yes, change it to May, and make it on my birthday

As for minorities of people getting upset, I have found once you appease them, they start on about something else, just look at gay rights, which I don't care about, they got them, and really, I believe they should have them, as it basic equality, but now, there whining about how a man who identifies as a woman should be able the use a female public toilet, the same one my daughter uses, or people who are non binary, who want non binary toilets everywhere, or, my best "hate", is people who convince their children that they are actually a different sex than that they were born, and they want to Medicate, or, thru surgery, change the child's sex, I put this into straight up child abuse

I believe everyone is equal, but, decisions made must be when a adult, not by a child guided by people with weird/sick agendas or mentality unstable

Where do we stop

Anyways, happy Australia Day you bunch of drongos
Holy **** that is a sentence that sums traumatic moments pretty bloody well. “Has lived there in his mind ever since”.

Just as unions destroyed themselves by greed. Asking for unreasonable nonsense to the point where people don’t trust them or believe in their integrity.

Just as you say things go a bit far. My point is it doesn’t take sides. It’s fed by echo chambers and algorithms feeding more and more like minded content that convinces people of things that really shouldn’t be things.

You want to be into Pokemon? Hold on content reader because the algorithm is going Pokemon the crap out of you. Go from passing interest to dropping a million on a shitty card in three years.
There’s no moderation in society.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
The only people using the term “woke” are the people who want to get angry about a concept that probably isn’t even real. Too much time in an echo chamber. Everyone talking each other into a frenzy about a term that doesn’t exist. It’s like watching someone join a cult and hearing their narrative slowly change. They start to use pre determined words and phrases that explain away situations that reinforce a belief.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
The only people using the term “woke” are the people who want to get angry about a concept that probably isn’t even real. Too much time in an echo chamber. Everyone talking each other into a frenzy about a term that doesn’t exist. It’s like watching someone join a cult and hearing their narrative slowly change. They start to use pre determined words and phrases that explain away situations that reinforce a belief.

Yep, when the term “woke” is used, it usually means that some uninformed misinformation is soon to follow (usually sourced from Sky or News Corp). It’s a bit like if someone says that they have read their astrology horoscope column and…. (I just tune out).

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Holy **** that is a sentence that sums traumatic moments pretty bloody well. “Has lived there in his mind ever since”.

Just as unions destroyed themselves by greed. Asking for unreasonable nonsense to the point where people don’t trust them or believe in their integrity.

Just as you say things go a bit far. My point is it doesn’t take sides. It’s fed by echo chambers and algorithms feeding more and more like minded content that convinces people of things that really shouldn’t be things.

You want to be into Pokemon? Hold on content reader because the algorithm is going Pokemon the crap out of you. Go from passing interest to dropping a million on a shitty card in three years.
There’s no moderation in society.

Yea unions really stuffed up with the car manufacturering industry.
Who would've thought, if you pay every factory worker 3 times the median wage it will all fall apart.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yep, when the term “woke” is used, it usually means that some uninformed misinformation is soon to follow (usually sourced from Sky or News Corp). It’s a bit like if someone says that they have read their astrology horoscope column and…. (I just tune out).

Yea nope.
I've been using Woke for years.
It's just like every other modern term any left or right media doesn't understand the term.