Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australia V Italy

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i dont care what the score is as long as the i-ties lose :p I want all the italians on lygon street to cry tonight lol

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
:rofl: at the i-ties

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
aussies 2-1 in second half of extra time...
im of italian blood so i cant not hold a soft spot for em, but fuk, i was born in australia so its go aussies!!!! no hesitation. i cant stand those who are born here and support someone else... ARGH!!! gets me angry...

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
i think italy will win

however i also think there's going to be stabbings :S

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Not much into the soccer, but yeh go aussies. Just curious, all u interstate guys, does every second or third car u come across have at least 1 socceroos or aussie flag hanging out the window which was a freebie out of the newpaper?

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Aussies 3-2 !

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
I think there is gonna be some arrests tomorrow morning. The cops will be very busy I'd say in Melbourne. :my:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
I want a penalty shootout for some excitment :D

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
Julie said:
Not much into the soccer, but yeh go aussies. Just curious, all u interstate guys, does every second or third car u come across have at least 1 socceroos or aussie flag hanging out the window which was a freebie out of the newpaper?
yeah i've been seeing a lot of that here in melbourne. i've seen two flags hanging out of some car windows, and even little flags wrapped around aerials.
my background is 100% italian, but italy hasn't done anything for me, im aussie, i was born here, i've grown/am growing up here, and wish to continue living here. italy was such a crappy country, that my whole extended family was forced to leave their country, so i don't see why i should be supporting a country that couldn't support its people (sorry, just another one of these comments that i just wanna let out) i hope the aussies can whip those eyetalian arses back to boot-shaped land. im worried about kewell, i know he was injured against croatia, but the more he plays, the more strain he puts on his injury. they'll probably give him that injection that numbs his legs/groin whatever, but many players have trouble kicking the ball accurately when they've been injected...so let's hope he'll be ok for the socceroos.
GO AUSSIES!!!