Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

australian boy

D_STIG

calais4life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais
well one day there was this arabic boy named mohammed
and this boy one day he went to school and the teacher asked him what's his name and the boy replied i'm mohammed and the teacher said from now on your name is bruce becouse you are in australia
and the boy later went home and his mother said how was your they been mohammed and the boy said my name is not mohammed my name is bruce and im australian and his mother said you disrespecting your parent and your country and his mother told his father and they both were punishing him badly and then was all bruiced up
the day after he went to school and the teacher told him what happend you all bruiced up and the boy replied well after becoming an australian 2 hours later i got beaten up by 2 f*^%in arabs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Ute
**EDIT**
One day there was this arabic boy named Mohammed,
and one day he went to school, and the teacher asked him what his name was, and the boy replied i'm Mohammed and the teacher said from now on your name is Bruce, becouse you are in Australia. When he got home his mother asked 'how has your day been mohammed?' and the boy said my name is not mohammed my name is bruce and im australian.
His mother said you're disrespecting your parents and your country and his mother told his father and Mohammed was punished, badly, and ended up all bruised .
The next day he went to school and the teacher asked him what happend, becaus eof his obvious bruises and the boy replied well 2 hours after becoming an Australian i got beaten up by 2 f*^%in arabs.

And that is gold m8 .. Well done

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Nice joke, I think its a variation of this

A black boy is playing in the kitchen and he covers himself in flour. He goes up to his mother and says “Mummy, look at me ! I’m not a little black boy anymore I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His mum slaps him around the head, “Go and tell your Father what you just said !”

So the little black boy, complete with sore cheek walks into the living room and says to his Father “Daddy look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His father kicks him in the balls, “Go and tell your Gran what you just said !”

So the little black boy hobbles into the garden and says to his Gran “Granny look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His gran punches him in the nose and asks him what he has to say for himself.

Standing there with blood pouring down his face, clutching his balls he says “I’ve only been a white boy for 5 minutes and already I hate you ******s!”

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
for some reason the edit was easier on the eye

the black kid joke killed at work xD

good 1 m8 :)