Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bad iding

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
I had a similar issue with mine and in the end it was the fuel pump not holding pressure (but fine when running) and going back down into the tank. Like Fan Abba suggested flick the key on and off several times quickly so that the buzz goes on off on off on off and so on.....Then crank her over. If it starts then my money is more on the fuel pump rather than injectors,reg.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The idle problem could be the IAC. Try cleaning it. Make sure the seal on the IAC is still good too.

It is sounding more like a vacuum leak though.

ghog1726

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Exec
id say a vaccuum leak. id start checking the o2 sensor if it "feels" like its going to stall then doesn't (o2 sensor bolts into exhaust on passenger side headers - just unplug it and if problem does not change or barely does ur o2 sensor might be fkd/clogged/etc orrrrr check on the back of your throttle body about half way down there should be a little vacuum lead that goes across to your map sensor which sits on the firewall near the back of engine bay - its a little black bit of plastic with a power plug and a vacuum line, if the line is split or not connected it would cause the issues your having

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Thanks guys. i will try some of this out on the weekend