Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] bad mechanics >:(

millaz88

wishin me v6 was blown :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
****in got a roadworthy on me car a few months ago and took it for a drive to get some work done on it to pass as it fail the first rwc right so im driven to moe from morwell(about 15ks) and i can hear a knockin noise as i get into the town turns out the 2 back wheels are about to fall of n i have lost 3 wheels nuts because they were only finger tight so yeh bought new wheels nuts($60 never new the were so expencive) anyways so yeh thats all good and done then take it back thursday and got the final rwc and drove home and the **** head at the rwc place has done it again but with the front wheels this time wtf is this guy on so monday im goin to be goin and seein this guy n tellin him to pull his ****in head in and take some care what if i was a old lady and my ****in front wheel came of because the mechanic just told me everything is fine with me car so i dont bother lookin at the noise in the front n crash and die........... grrr just pissed me off

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
it sounds to me like he doesnt like you. tell your local law enforment athourity about it asap take him to court and get his mechanic lisence or what ever they call it taken off him

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Make them pay for the new wheel nuts. Simple black and white case.....

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
****in got a roadworthy on me car a few months ago and took it for a drive to get some work done on it to pass as it fail the first rwc right so im driven to moe from morwell(about 15ks) and i can hear a knockin noise as i get into the town turns out the 2 back wheels are about to fall of n i have lost 3 wheels nuts because they were only finger tight so yeh bought new wheels nuts($60 never new the were so expencive) anyways so yeh thats all good and done then take it back thursday and got the final rwc and drove home and the **** head at the rwc place has done it again but with the front wheels this time wtf is this guy on so monday im goin to be goin and seein this guy n tellin him to pull his ****in head in and take some care what if i was a old lady and my ****in front wheel came of because the mechanic just told me everything is fine with me car so i dont bother lookin at the noise in the front n crash and die........... grrr just pissed me off

lol, where did you buy the wheel nuts? $2 each at my work dude

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6

Have had exactly the same problem numerous times mate. I might look like a bit of a ******** doing it but i always check over the car before i drive it home from the grease monkeys. Ive found wheel nuts loose, scratches, loose steering wheel column, stripped threads (lots), a torn seat cover and just f8ckin bad services all round. and thats just what ive found before i get home...

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
I hope you guys aren't implying that all mechanics are bad....If you are, i take offense to that.

Sure, there are bad mechanics around, but it's more the minority than the majority.

agreed but that mechanic is a **** wit

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
this thread is called "bad" mechanics not just mechanics im sure the people writing in it are only refering to the bad ones

i once took my car to the mechanic got it fixed paid for it and walked away happy

brandon17

BD-76-SR
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
SV6 vz, vt clubby =P
What to do on my first car?/

Right, well i brought my car (vr acclaim) for $1500 nothing wrong with it untill i got it and crashed it the first day, but after another $800 ive got it back again. and was wondering what kind of mod's can i do to it, that wont cost me to much money. i get my p's in likke a month and wanted to start working on it myself, so i can learn as much as possible. anything to do with the visual side (inside and out) any suggestions will be apreciated =D

Brandon

millaz88

wishin me v6 was blown :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
lol not all mechanics sorry just this mechanic shop needs to pull there head in coulda been a accident or anything