Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] bad mechanics >:(

millaz88

wishin me v6 was blown :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
lol, where did you buy the wheel nuts? $2 each at my work dude

just from the tyre place cos i was gettin new tyres at the time so i got a full set lol that want just for the few i lost :p kinda sounded like that tho hahaha

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
Right, well i brought my car (vr acclaim) for $1500 nothing wrong with it untill i got it and crashed it the first day, but after another $800 ive got it back again. and was wondering what kind of mod's can i do to it, that wont cost me to much money. i get my p's in likke a month and wanted to start working on it myself, so i can learn as much as possible. anything to do with the visual side (inside and out) any suggestions will be apreciated =D

Brandon

hey mate just a heads up. if you write in other peoples threads you will get given alot of sh!t from people on the site. click on this link--->> VR - VS Holden Commodore (1993 - 1997) - Just Commodores and up the top of the threads there is a button that says new thread, ask there- try using the search bar first though because if you make a post that is already up people will also give you hell. apart from that the guys here are very useful and know just about everything you need to know. i love them

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
****in got a roadworthy on me car a few months ago and took it for a drive to get some work done on it to pass as it fail the first rwc right so im driven to moe from morwell(about 15ks) and i can hear a knockin noise as i get into the town turns out the 2 back wheels are about to fall of n i have lost 3 wheels nuts because they were only finger tight so yeh bought new wheels nuts($60 never new the were so expencive) anyways so yeh thats all good and done then take it back thursday and got the final rwc and drove home and the **** head at the rwc place has done it again but with the front wheels this time wtf is this guy on so monday im goin to be goin and seein this guy n tellin him to pull his ****in head in and take some care what if i was a old lady and my ****in front wheel came of because the mechanic just told me everything is fine with me car so i dont bother lookin at the noise in the front n crash and die........... grrr just pissed me off
no full stops make baby jebus cry

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
It's Moe, what can you expect dude.. They are fairly dodgy over there... Haha. Everyone hates Moe.
Why didnt you take it to the shops around Morwell?
What was the shops name so I stay away from them?

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
LOL, There is only one mechanic that I will let near my ute, only cause I have used him before, and he does good work, and doesn't tell you lies to get more money, straight forward. For example I took a car in to him to get the timing checked and he said alright, checked it, he said yeh timings right but needs the injectors cleaned, asked how much I owed him and he told me not to worry. So yeh, I have seen some shocking mech's but there are some really good one's out there.

millaz88

wishin me v6 was blown :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
yeh i havent let anyone do anything to my car i have done most the work myself
i was goin to moe to see a mate at his work n borrow his rattle gun to undo a couple bolts lol i wouldnt go to moe if i didnt have to hahahah
um i didnt really wana name names with what mechanivs it was but suppose i should just so ppl know.
it was vallas in morwell

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Vallas? Havent heard or seen them before?