Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Baj's VT Calais International L67

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
the centre caps are about 30 bucks each :s

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Calais International L67
Yeah they are, because I just bought another one from the Holden Spares place in Cardiff.

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a long time. But basically I moved down to Tassie for work and family reasons.

I had the enjoyable time of Driving down from Newcastle to Hobart with a trailer packed up with all my stuff. Now that was a 1000 km drive to Port Melbourne, 450km boat ride on the Spirit of Tasmania and another 280km from Devonport to Hobart all in the space of 3 days. I was exhausted after it all i can tell.

What is more amazing after i took it to the mechanic I had a number of things needing to replaced like my housing and steering rack and pump. Because they were leaking like crazy. $1900 later its all better to drive.

The problem i have now is the engine just cuts out after a cold start sometimes and I was reading on another post that the problem could be the crank angle sensor. Do you agree this could be the issue? It's the circular thing next to the oil pressure switch that needs to be pulled out and the senor replaced on that? Is that correct?

I am not 100% sure if it its the dwi module. I replaced the coil packs last years and i checked and cleaned the plate.

This car has had the heat and dust of QLD and now its had the joy snow at the start of the month.

Here is a pic.

2dayiwz.jpg

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turns out the problem was the crank angle sensor and haven't had any problems till now.. Seems like iv lost Kw and the engine seems to be reeving a lot harder then it normally would..

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
So my Supercharger has now decided to break... I think i am over this car now with all the stuff starting to break down