Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

banned from Car Wash

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^^

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
I would have turned the water on him... then left.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
again, isn't that what a carwash is for?
i'd go back there in pure spite of him, but that's jus me... depends on how much trouble it may cause. no wonder i get told i have a short temper

CC

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
maybe the pr1ck just doesnt want to get muddy stuff into his water that gets recycled for the carwash? clogs up the submersible pump contained in the pits below?
dol marhh 2 that hey :)
cheers

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
maybe the pr1ck just doesnt want to get muddy stuff into his water that gets recycled for the carwash? clogs up the submersible pump contained in the pits below?

pssch, it's like saying "No, you can't use my chamios. You'll get it wet." rofl :rofl:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
How about contacting the fair trading over their? It's called DOCEP here, ask their advice. Once you have armed yourself with the correct information, then do what you have to do.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
How about contacting the fair trading over their? It's called DOCEP here, ask their advice. Once you have armed yourself with the correct information, then do what you have to do.

agreed!
dont do something silly out of haste mate, other wise YOU will end up with getting a rap! its suprising how quickly little things like this can escalate into something alot bigger, do it the right way mate the legal way:thumbsup:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Simply go back after hours when he's not there and wash away. When your done just smile at the CCT cameras and drive off. You're not commiting anything illegal. Every car wash I see on weekend is full of trail bikes and 4x4's that have just been off roading. Then you get people washing out their box trailers after moving a load of soil.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
i dont know what area your from but the car wash up the road from me has a no muddy vehicles sign! (from what im told) its because the water is run through a filter and chunks of mud and rocks get caught in the filter and block it up as opposed to someone whos car is just dirty from road grime and slight dirt!