Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Barbados Blue VZ Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
will be good to see some more pics!! what ute have ya got?

ended up with a LN65 4x4 diesel hilux, 26 years old with only 65,000km, im resorting the body and building it up to truck spec

mark_74

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
andy,
can i just start by saying WOW! you have done an awesome job on this car, you have created my dream car and i'm in love...

who knows i might even keep it for a lil while longer and advertise it and see if i get some interest for it, hard to tell what its worth now, cause im pretty cofident that its the only manual VZ wagon in australia and possibly the world, and it is pretty unique,

but anyways, im not thinking about that......

if you do decide to part with this absolute masterpiece, i would definitely be interested to know how much you would want for for it.

well done again on an amazing job,
mark

nf_vrII

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Ford AU II Falcon
andyman I gotta say: I've read pretty much the whole thread and the process and wow! I'm amazed!

Nice ride!!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Guys, havnt been on here for a while, been busy with other projects,

in short i now have a hilux which ive just had painted in Poison Ivy..... which i now starting to build up.

in being straight to the point, ive decided to sell the wagon, ill start writing up a for sale thread now, but any interest send me a message and ill message back with a number to contact me on...

ill get details and current look pictures up soon.

Cheers
Andrew

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Took the wagon to south coast nationals in Moruya on the weekend and managed to score 2 trophies in the sound off, Picked up 1st for Street class, Sound Quality and a second for Street class SPL,

So got 2 lovely glass trophies

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Congrats andyman - good work :)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks, havnt heard from ya for ages green, hows things going? i take it you still have your vz, im starting to think about selling the wagon.....

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
thanks, havnt heard from ya for ages green, hows things going? i take it you still have your vz, im starting to think about selling the wagon.....

Hi andyman - yep still got the VZ - just had phreddy ply with it today infact - he zapped the WL cluster with normal sender for the fuel gauge - the Calais speedo neddle keeps going out

Dont spend too much time on here anymore tho

imoore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SSV ute
i am thinking about converting my ute to manual. i have considered selling and buying another but i am keen for a challenge. all the mechanical side of it is easy. just need to ask the wiring loom side of it. i under stand the auto computer in on the passenger kick panel. do u just disconnect this and then use the manual wiring loom, and leave the auto plug disconnected?
the other thing it sounded like you had a bit of trouble with getting all the computers to register that it is a manual. My plan was to send the ecu, bcm and pcm to logicar and see if they could reprogram them to suite manual.
I am just trying to clear all the question i have before committing my self.
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.