Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bendigo/shepparton panel beaters

vtspeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT acclaim s1
hey guys does any one know any panel beaters or crashies which would be able to help me replace a rear quater panel on my car? i know this is a long shot but dont have the big bucks which some panel shops are asking... ive got the parts just need someone with the know how :)

thx heaps

stooie

Stui
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive series ll
Hi

Eagle auto in Shepparton are really good, and there is also wollards panel beaters, heywoods and Mc'Dermotts they are the ones in shepparton but i would recomend Eagle auto

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
We use Woollards quite a bit for our fleet cars (also Freers in Mooroopna and heard good things about Eagle Auto). If you're only after one panel done though, surely there'd be someone in Bendigo rather than going all the way to Shepp. I'd get out the Yellowpages and ring around Bendigo and see what people will do for cash jobs (you'll be amazed what cash does).

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Freers in Mooroopna are great.
Tell them Paul sent you.

Just googled you coordinates Wikki, you're litterally just down the road from me :p

vtspeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT acclaim s1
thx guys yea im originally from shepp just moved to bendigo this year for uni, so im back very often... ive got quats from places in bendigo but im more after people who have home business's or something that would just be a bit cheaper 1500-2000 just to replace and paint the parts is ridiculous even if it is a quater panel

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Nah thats fairly normal.
There's more to it then just slapping a panel on and squirting paint. If it was that easy they would be out of a job.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
shepparton boys are psycho's when it comes to cars. its amazing how many ultra-talented people come from that bum hole city.

they still do the postie bike cruises?
Yeah mate they do lol its an annual event...people come from all over to get in on the action