Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best looking Commie

What's the best looking Commodore

• VK

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • VL

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • VP

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • VN

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • VR

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • VS

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • VT

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • VX

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • VY

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • VZ

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • VE

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
My vote went to the VX, with VZ-VY a close second.

Sizzle87

ARGH!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais SC II
oh... damn... then how do I delete the poll?

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
nvm mate, just ride it into the abyss

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
best looking commodore is the vc :p

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Im not sure there was one that didnt look good..

VB was basic but got the attention of this 5 year old boy who at the time was driving (yes driving) an EH ute around, we (mum and dad) then bought a VC in 81 which fuelled the fire. I have a passion for VH's having owned 3, but yearned for a VK in the 90's when on my P's like all the other cool kids but never got one. Mum and dad traded to a VL which was as much of a weapon (3.0 lol) as it was a radical change of style and I regret not getting that one from them, but I had just bought a VH SLE 5.0 (VH #2) which was too much fun to trade. VR was one of my first work cars in Cobalt Blue and I vowed to get one one day in the same color... but never did - when at the time I was envious of any VN on the road... dont worry, it was just a phase, I grew out of it haha! Meanwhile mum and dad traded to a VS the following year, which my wife drives now as a shopping trolley, after we sold her VK (finally I got one, well, almost lol) to buy a VP, which we then sold (with VH #3) to buy a Ford Maverick of all things... one of the best cars I have ever owned BTW and still have and love... then bought a VE last December.... so a favorite??? They were all great looking cars and good go-ers.

FWIW The gaps in my cars above can be filled in with a LX 202, a LX SLR5000 (mock up) a gemini and a datto!

Although I have favourites, I know just what you mean. I remember my mate bringing around his dads brand new VB, it was like no Holden I had ever seen before. Apart from my disappointment in the large size reduction from the HX I was driving at the time, it was streets ahead with that 'modern' look and something called 'handling' which we hadnt really come across before. I think it helped that his was the top spec, with full electrics and leather etc too..

The first commodore I aver actually drove though wasnt until 94, it was a brand new VR ( thanks Avis :) ) and by far the best car I had ever driven. Absolutely loved it.

Of course all of those are old hat now, but I really like the VE despite most apparently not liking it. Maybe its that new shape thing again, but I think its the best looking of them all. I do also really like my VS though.. and the VB shape that I was so blown away with when it came out is now one that I actively dislike. I still think they were too small too. The VN shape with the squared wheel arches is the ugliest commodore of them all.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack