Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best LOUD exhaust for 185i 304

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Probably, but money is no object, i throw that **** around like a tennis ball. I have my house savings, that's the main thing ;) I may get around to calling another exhaust place eventually, or i may just use the exhaust money and whack some 3:9's in.

Who knows.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
If thats a full stainless system then its a good price but i wouldn't pay that for mild steel .

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Best sounding loud zoorst is as follows. Twin 2.5 inch zoorst x pipe into twin dumpers just under the rear seat. This gives all the right vibrations to the girls sitting in the back and that's why all the cool guys with VQ's with a good collection of girls have that setup

hahahaha :rofl:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
If thats a full stainless system then its a good price but i wouldn't pay that for mild steel .

Nope, it's stainless :thumbsup:

geardys

GEARDY
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 v8 ute 5sp
i had a pacemakers tri-y's and a single, cat and single 2.5inch system with a lukely straight through muffler. Sounded way better then my current set-up and gave me better low end power.

my current set up is, the pace's, twin 2.5inch cats, twin 2.5inch straight through system with lukely mufflers.

this sounds good but need the X-cross pipe. the engine also has raise comp and a cam, plus reco'd heads.

i'd pick the single system for sound but the twins look sooo much better on a ute.