Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beware of Chocolate Ice Cream

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I saw the giant cup it was served it on the news... What I want to know, was it served by two girls?

:rofl:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, how did no body else get this? gold!

and i agree with classified, i get complaints at my work about the price. WTF? im not the manager, what do you expect me to do?

but when there is a complaint about something i can actually do something about, i make sure the problem is fixed.....

but i must admit, i did laugh.....

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I saw the giant cup it was served it on the news... What I want to know, was it served by two girls?

oh god dont getv started on that.

i read about this in the paper, i hope they sue em for every cent

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
geez, I hope they used gloves whilst pre preparing that dish the dirty b*****ds, a perfect example why you should never complain until your leaving.:eek:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

LMAO, You sick **** lol.

Its quite disturbing to think someone went to so much effort to serve the ****, but It sounds like theres more to the story, maybe they are regulars who always complain so the staff though **** them lol.

Going on to what CC mentioned, its alright to complain but it has to be constructive criticism. My bro is a chef, but he wont tollerate people telling him the meal is **** and they want free stuff.

We recently went out to tea to a newly opened pub, and they asked us for our opinion on the meal, We gave our honest opinions, the shanks were really under cooked, but the parmas were delicious. The waitress ended up shouting us two rounds of drinks because they wanted some honest feedback.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
, a perfect example why you should never complain until your leaving.:eek:

far from the truth, complain early because then it becomes a legit complaint and we can actually fix it. Complaining at the end gives us no opportunity to fix it other than bribe u back for another meal. Not only that but leaving it till last often makes you inflame the situation in your head and your complaint becomes more emotional than rational

Going on to what CC mentioned, its alright to complain but it has to be constructive criticism. My bro is a chef, but he wont tollerate people telling him the meal is **** and they want free stuff.

We recently went out to tea to a newly opened pub, and they asked us for our opinion on the meal, We gave our honest opinions, the shanks were really under cooked, but the parmas were delicious. The waitress ended up shouting us two rounds of drinks because they wanted some honest feedback.

and thats the way it should be. Usually ill go out of my way for a table if they are unhappy, dessert platters, cocktails extra something next time they come in.
I must admit, we did have a couple that would come in and always complain about something. 6 times they came in and 6 times they complained about the meals
1) "my steak is overcooked and my pepper sauce is too peppery"
2) "There is this dressing on the fish, i didnt want dressing" REPLY "sir, did you ask for no dressing" "No, but i shouldnt need to"
3) "The entree sized prawns are too small for a main meal"
4) "Your meals are too large, im not paying for the things i didnt eat"

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
so if it no longer smells like ****, would it still taste like ****? lol

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Funny how this couple told management they wanted 1 million in hush money.

This is nothing but a pathetic attempt by these customers to make a quick buck on the back of someone's life and business.

I do not believe this story for one minute, I have no doubt this troll is chasing a quick buck and took the cup with her. I'd love to see DNA tests done on all staff and all this womans family. Why would you not leave a sample for the restaurant?