Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BEWARE of this chop shop in melbourne(mainly VL's)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I have read about this guy on other forums too. Anyone that would buy a car from someone on ebay with that sort of feedback is a moron :)

YOU PAID $3700 FOR THE CAR IT WAS A GREAT BUY WHAT ARE THESE PROBS WITH THE CAR. Seller: simdanami ( 3 ) Jan-07-08 05:34
Reply by vb_vc_vh_vk_vl (Jan-13-08 14:31):
The car is excellent, I left feedback for the wrong person Sorry Buddy, Happy.
Follow-up by simdanami (Jan-14-08 13:25):
no u left bad feedback for me u said its a bucket of bolts and a stat write off.

-- (#200178744004) -- View Item
THIS GUY IS SO FULL OF S##T IF U COULD TURN INTO WATER THE DROUGHT WOULD BE OVER Seller: bennyfordman ( 161) Dec-12-07 00:58
Follow-up by bennyfordman (Dec-12-07 01:02):
DONT TRUST THIS TOSSER BUYS CAR THEN HIDES AWAY LIKE A TOOL THAT HE IS!!! UKNOW
Reply by vb_vc_vh_vk_vl (Dec-12-07 02:54):
Bennyfordman is RUDE and impatient, Uses a false name, I do not trust him.

Who in their right mind would buy something of such value from someone with dodgy feedback.....

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
After seeing more of his cars for sale its very obvious he is dodgy. All his car ads follow the similar lies and are all apparently sold by the same Reg Hunt dealer. In one of the ads ive seen the car he brought was dinted and faded and now its perfect and with less k's.

From seeing 1 ebay ad its hard to tell, but yeah now seeing the others its pretty dodgy.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
After seeing more of his cars for sale its very obvious he is dodgy. All his car ads follow the similar lies and are all apparently sold by the same Reg Hunt dealer. In one of the ads ive seen the car he brought was dinted and faded and now its perfect and with less k's.

From seeing 1 ebay ad its hard to tell, but yeah now seeing the others its pretty dodgy.

I won't pass Judgement, especially now that companies have successfully sued sites just like this for slander.

XTC16

Certified Wise
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foot Falcon
Also notice the BOV on the cross over pipe in the second advert (2nd time being sold - 15" chasers) ... NOT a factory or Police option .... lmao

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
There's a lot of dodgy people selling cars from car yards, in print media, online, etc

You really need to do your homework when buying from anyone so some of these people he has allegedly ripped off may just be bitter because they didn't do their homework before buying from him

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
I won't pass Judgement, especially now that companies have successfully sued sites just like this for slander.

exactly what i was saying, be careful what you say on public forums as i can come back and bite you in the arse....

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
You guys must be blind or stupid, may I direct your attention to this thread: Thoughts on a "rare specimen" for sale !! - calaisturbo.com.au

If you's can't find anything wrong, I hope when it comes time to selling my car, one of you guys buy it. :)

like above, you guys are all stupid if you cant see nothing wrong.

brock forums are launching legal action on this guy, and he has heat up to his kneck.

the point made by most of us "stupid or dumb" people was they were called a "chop shop" which they arent. there is a difference between a so called chop shop and some one who gives a car a coat of paint and a new engine.

who hasn't got a crap car, or a car with a dud engine, rebuilt/repainted it then sold it for profit. i have, does that make me a chop shop or someone you can't trust?

the guy might be dodgey, not tell the whole story or be misleading, but he also may not be.... unless you know first hand or have had direct contact with them ( not my brothers uncles next door neighbours sisters aunty once bought car of them ) dont defame them on a public forum.

also.... its buyer beware.... its up to the buyer to do the research or homework before handing over the cash....

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
talk about critics.

**** i wont post helpful stuff up anymore??

get a life.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
Exactly, show me a used car dealer who doesn't somehow improve a piece of **** to sell it...

i dont doctor cars when i sell them.

and i dont lie about whats been done, and ive worked for many prestigous dealerships. toyota, holden, suzuki

i dont doctor kms, yes i have the cars detailed when they roll in from auctions on trade ins, in some cases swapping rims or hub caps, sometimes stereos and tail lights ec.. but i definately do not do anything to enhance the car in somewhat to deceive the person.

and half the time ill only swap things from other cars once a car is sold, at the buyers request to fix these problems.

i always seem to have around the highest sales too, you dont have to be dodgy to sell a car.

its mearly experience or skill, which to some people like me , comes natural.

gen3_350_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss vy 5.7l M6
and ive worked for many prestigous dealerships. toyota, holden, suzuki

i have nothing against cheetr but tell me whats so prestigous about TOYOTA HOLDEN OR SUZUKI? thats a laugh on to itself. now back on topic, all second hand car dealers are out there to make a profit, no matter what they sell, i just think winding back the clock is the no no, but new paint and up the price two fold, whats not normal about that :S