Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bill's Povo Spec VZ

BillsCommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Order a couple of products from car care products, hopefully the weather cleans up a bit by the time they arrive.
Hopping to apply a sealant to the cars paint and correct it myself.
Also bought a new steering rack, P/S hoses, and tie rod ends so hopefully I can get some time next weekend to install sway bars, bushes, and steering rack... so much to do.

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
Looks good mate. Liking those rims!

Is there a problem with your LPG system? Because I absolutely love LPG. My VR statesman had it, my SS has one.

Nothing beats filling up for $35. If your getting grief for having a 'BBQ' just remember a tank of petrol is at least $80-90. I had my stato for 5 years and worked out I saved $10k in fuel. Lpg issues 0.

Money saved can go into other mods ;)

BillsCommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Looks good mate. Liking those rims!

Is there a problem with your LPG system? Because I absolutely love LPG. My VR statesman had it, my SS has one.

Nothing beats filling up for $35. If your getting grief for having a 'BBQ' just remember a tank of petrol is at least $80-90. I had my stato for 5 years and worked out I saved $10k in fuel. Lpg issues 0.

Money saved can go into other mods ;)
thanks for the rims man,
there was a problem with it man , but managed to figure out that the injectors were plugged in the wrong order by previous mechanics, luckily Mobile Gas Guru was able to pick this up for me. I've started working on the car myself now so everything is fine now in fact its great love the LPG system, and considering its the direct injection system there is meant to be a slight power gain and have better fuel economy.

I don't know about the power gain (does feel a bit more punchy across the entire rev range could just be the placebo effect :D ) but the fuel economy is a big improvement, which on top of the LPG fuel savings is great. But until I get the body roll and boat like characteristics sorted, I am gonna be focusing on them. Just not a fan of added weight from the LPG system. But now that it's fixed I think I might hang on to it. and just keep this as a daily.