Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black Ops 2

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
The black ops multiplayer maps were way better than MW's.

Seriously, nuke town is were it's at! Haha

Nuke town is retarded, spawn trapping x80'000, stupidest sh** I've ever seen, it was just trying to be shipment, which it will never be because black op's smokes black cox.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Naaar way son! That's what made it intense! Lol
It was continuous killing and throwing smoke grenades by the bus/truck so you could get across the street and kill all then mother lickas!

Most fun i've had on a multiplayer map anyway!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Naaar way son! That's what made it intense! Lol
It was continuous killing and throwing smoke grenades by the bus/truck so you could get across the street and kill all then mother lickas!

Most fun i've had on a multiplayer map anyway!

it's gay sh** because people always rage quit then you'd join the game and noob fa**ots would be on 80-5 cos they"ve camped their asses off and u get raped by air support non-stop...it rewards sh** cu**s that have no skill for camping....and that's why I don't play black ops....stupid fu**ing game.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
it's gay sh** because people always rage quit then you'd join the game and noob fa**ots would be on 80-5 cos they"ve camped their asses off and u get raped by air support non-stop...it rewards sh** cu**s that have no skill for camping....and that's why I don't play black ops....stupid fu**ing game.

So... you like Black Ops yeah? Lol

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Lol depends on how good a player is. No matter the situation, if you're a good player then even if your team is getting mauled, your kill death ratio will still be good, even better than those on the opposite team.

Sent from my SSV using Tapatalk

Not so, that's why black ops was stupid, especially on nuketown, because you spawn outside and just get mauled non-stop by air support and napalm strikes, can die 15 times before you even make it inside.

Modern warfare requires more skill, my KD in COD 4 was 1.69, then MW2 was 1.8'ish, now MW3 it's 1.97, skill prevails...in games that allow it to.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol found this pic in google images.

0.jpg

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
oh cool my son is going to be super excited, black ops is his favourite game. We love playing nuketown especially on domination, big fans of lobbing grenades at people and running like hell. Funny as hell listening to everyone bitch about the ####ing choppers too, some people take this **** way to seriously.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
oh cool my son is going to be super excited, black ops is his favourite game. We love playing nuketown especially on domination, big fans of lobbing grenades at people and running like hell. Funny as hell listening to everyone bitch about the ####ing choppers too, some people take this **** way to seriously.

lol, no need to take it seriously I just don't play it because it was poorly designed in comparison to the others.