Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

black vf ss storm

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
Black vf ss storm

Attachments

• 20140728_123525 (2).jpg
    20140728_123525 (2).jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 931
  • 20140728_123442 (2).jpg
    20140728_123442 (2).jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 2,273
  • 20140728_123501 (2).jpg
    20140728_123501 (2).jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 3,805
  • 20140728_123603 (2).jpg
    20140728_123603 (2).jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
That's a nice looking car you got there mate. Would look great with some bigger wheels and/or sitting a bit lower.
I'm going to be the first to say it though: the Chev badge up front, and Holden up back just isn't doing it for me. It's your car though, so you make it look how you want it to. :)

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
Ha yeah thanks Ben. I was waiting for someone to comment on the badge and your right . The car cost me $42000 and i bought the wheels for $1400 of a guy on gumtree , tyres and mags were new as he put 22inch wheels on his.

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
I do like those wheels. 22's would be extreme!!

Enjoy your new beast. They are damn brilliant hey!

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
That's a nice looking car you got there mate. Would look great with some bigger wheels and/or sitting a bit lower.
I'm going to be the first to say it though: the Chev badge up front, and Holden up back just isn't doing it for me. It's your car though, so you make it look how you want it to. :)

The chev badge aint that bad saw a guy the other day with pontiac up front and chev on the rear haha.

What does the "storm" come with?

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
Wheels are good hey. Storm package was it got sat nav , storm badge , red stitching on seats , storm embroidery on dash and wheels were a little different as in having black and chrome. Sold the storm wheels for $800.. was after the ss but dealer sold me the storm ss as it was in stock.

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
Yep Holden have done well , just have to do what everyone else is doing and put a nice exhaust on it and lower it abit. Enjoy your new storm nd.

redbelly007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Commodore
Yep Holden have done well , just have to do what everyone else is doing and put a nice exhaust on it and lower it abit. Enjoy your new storm nd.

Yep that's what I have done and it makes a hell of a difference I must say looks better lowered and sounds like a V8 now and must say the storm look rather good.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
To be honest the Chevy badge cheapens the car.

On the US the Pontiac badge carry more weight than Chevy.
The Pontiac Division was the GM that we can say, invented the Muscle Car with the Tempest/GTO.
Most movies that has GM as their stars uses a Pontiac (Smokey and the Bandit, Knight Rider, Rockford Files, etc...)
Ford are usually Mustangs.

Do not wish, desire or even disrespect but to be honest.
Have been looking through a lot of Holden photos from all years and models on my opinion the VE is the best looking design.
I think it looks menacing :)

For example, on the US roads I have to really look at the car because I have a very tough time recognizing it.
The Impala, Malibu and the SS they look like clones from each other.

Please, do not take me wrong, is a just a personal opinion.

I am under the impression the GM brass gave Holden a chunk of cash and told them to make the Commodore to look like Chevrolet.
Is pretty confusing.

File:2014_Chevy_Impala_Europe.jpg

However, in the US the VE/G8 people confuse it with a BMW.
Countless times I am at the fuel station and some bloke ask what BMW series is :rofl2:
And to be quite frankly, I rather be confused with a BMW than a Chevy or Buick :D

Anyway, is a nice ride. :spot on: