Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

black vz calais, whats it worth??

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
hay guys im currently looking at buying a black v6 vz calais, but not sure if what he is after is to much for it or not? so thought id see what use all think, he is after $19,000, its black and in very good condition, only has 70,000ks on it and is the HDB model to so has a sunroof and fe2 suspension, its also got 18 inch rims and a 7 inch dvd player mounted in the dash so is pretty standard still. so what do you guys think its worth??

cheers scott

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Fairly pricey assuming its an 05 Calais and V6
My Calais came standard with FE2

Tell him he's dreaming

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
its a my06 model but yer the more i look around the more i fined that are cheeper, but with a few more ks on them tho

VZCALAIS190

Reaction score
Members Ride
Barbados Mica VZ Calais
Thats pretty fairly priced... with the extras like the dvd, sunroof and extremely low k's i'd go for it as long
as it has books to prove! Car must be a minter!

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
personally id spend about 5k more and get a vz r8 or something or fo you have to have a 6??

VZCALAIS190

Reaction score
Members Ride
Barbados Mica VZ Calais
IMO the Calais looks much much better then an R8. Too many dreamers adding fake fibreglass kits to there commodore mock ups ruined them.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Yer unfortunately I have to have a v6 cos I'm on my green ps otherwise I'd be geting the 6.0l vz Calais, so do use think its worth geting for $19,000 guys?? I'd have to travel 1200 ks to get it to but flights are pritty cheep.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Travel is nothing mate, I picked mine up from Pt Mac a year and a half ago ;) just gives you more opportunity to enjoy driving it!

You missed the GPS in your description man, so while its on the pricier end of the V6 market, it does have low k's and a few extras, in black and it's enough to catch your eye. I say try whittle the price down a bit more, especially to compensate for the flights/fuel back, but if you're keen and it's a legit car (service records etc) then go for it.

Get my FB inbox about the seats?