Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black vz ss crewman

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
nice ute mate, i have the same rims but in 20's. why not go to 20's instead of 19's?

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
nice ute mate, i have the same rims but in 20's. why not go to 20's instead of 19's?

A good point you make, I went to the local wheel place and that's exactly what they said, we put some along side it, but wasn't totally convinced.

@ DevilDrake , if its Dusk your half pissed and you squint the Cover looks Black lol

NEXT to DO : Remove Mudgaurds
: Add Spoiler to Hard Cover

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
Some more work on the front today, Holden Lion has gone Matt Black, and removed the Bonnet noise/heat dampner as it was pretty tatty. I picked up a Spoiler for the hard Cover for $50 so that will be going on next week

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Good job on the front lion :thumbsup: need to paint that upper grille black as well to match,i recently did that to mine,about to upload a pic. Also that spoiler looks good,will look all much better when painted properly :p haha

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
Good job on the front lion :thumbsup: need to paint that upper grille black as well to match,i recently did that to mine,about to upload a pic. Also that spoiler looks good,will look all much better when painted properly :p haha

Thanks mate, keen to see a Pic of yours not quite sure which part you mean exactly

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
Nice crewman dade. Looks great in black. I want one

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
DONE it yours, when would you like to pick it up ? :rofl2:
Haha mate if I was of my ps and could get a v8 I proble would say this weekend. If I could sell my wags by then