Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blown Vy Ss

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 LS3, VYSS Ute 10.0@146MPH & VYSSTT 525rwkw
anyone got any ideas on new wheels

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Go some ss 17's.

Serious sleeper going on then. Plus 17's are not that expensive. (compared to 20's)

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
slundy said:
Go some ss 17's.

Serious sleeper going on then. Plus 17's are not that expensive. (compared to 20's)

already have vy ss 18's as tyre fryers.

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
Just wanna say thanks for the smack in the head that I got when I showed my wife your car..
Of course I shouldn't have said look what we can do to our SS at the same time... :yeah:
Very nice SS ineed well done... :thumbsup:

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
TI0350 said:
Just wanna say thanks for the smack in the head that I got when I showed my wife your car..
Of course I shouldn't have said look what we can do to our SS at the same time... :yeah:
Very nice SS ineed well done... :thumbsup:

just a tip, u never ever say that to the mrs, so slowly lead her into it, with a tune/otr/diff gears etc, then go down the forced induction path, we call this breaking them in...:thumbsup:

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok guys just an update, finally got on a true dyno, what i mean a hub dyno, at extreame horsepower show here in adelaide, where i got a couple runs in, 425rwkw at 5000rpm, but at this point the dyno shut down due to the amount of torque the combination creates, 3300NM's at 5000rpm and still climbing. this is its first real dyno run, without smoking tyres, so at least i actually got a dyno figure to go of.

the second run, the blower belt let go, at 4500rpm, and reeled of a 420rwkw, mind you we hade to do this run in overdrive, to try and drop the torque down at the dyno.

estimation of power output from the car is approx 500-550rwkw @16psi. and it revs to 7000rpm.

The tune in the vehicle is very conservative eg ignition timing/fuel so basically the engine isnt even working.But due to the sale of the supercharger kit and exhaust system. The twin turbo kit will be released and on to the public shortly.

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
will post up some more pics have been really busy, but also add to the list is AP Racing brakes, and another set of wheels will post up to see what u guys think.

Cheers