Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue Vz Calais

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
that sucks about the damage mate, unlucky, hope all is back in good nick soon n be back on hoddle with me soon lol, you and ur mate have some pretty nice cars for red p's, like the colour you"ve got on yours and his purple are the two colours i like the most from ford. goodluck with it mate

crazy2009

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2005 VZ V6
anyone help VZ bumper and the reverse sensor is the clip that holds it moleded to the biumper or a removal replacement part
Cheers

Neil

Scaf_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
Ha! yer watch out i dont smash into you!

Yer thats his 2nd XR6 aswel smashed the first one into a brick letterbox.

Get its back thurs but going down to have a look at her tomoz hopefully post a little update!

Scaf_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
30agq4n.jpg

:(

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Very nice, and please dont go holden wheels, it will spoil the unique paint job. Nice 20 inch chromes will suit.

EDIT: wow I mist heaps, I only read the first page... the new wheels look sweet, ah hopefully the repair turns out well.

Scaf_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
Cheers Bro,

Hopefully be back on the road next week

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
cool mate, good to hear you get it back today, you did take a fair chunk out of it didn't ya. try n take better care of her next time lol
its this kind of thing that made me get a 500 dollar carolla as my first car, i thrashed the ass off that thing, drifted around round abouts, ramped speedhumps at like 80...even dinged the front light once...didnt fix anything...lasted me a year and then i hocked it to a wreckers for 100 bucks after the head gasket cracked lol, if fixing an expensive car as ur first car gets annoying...theres alot of fun to be had drivin cheap clunkers and when ur still on your red p's you can get away with it. either way....glad your gettin ur baby back lol...im done ranting now

Scaf_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
Haha yer bro that went though my head.. get a **** box then move up, But just couldnt do it.

Just her back, Now with chrome pin stripe :D

2zz0whw.jpg

S

StealthCalais

Now that pinstripe looks amazing! Great idea, suits the car and colour perfectly. Wheels look great too.

What tint have you got? Looks super dark from that angle