Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth phone kit

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
managed to find the MUTE lead but when i get a call the radio mutes but then doesnt unmute. have i dont something wrong or is this some other problem

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Have you got the button hooked up?

galaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
guys i just bought a nokia kit off ebay. looking to install, think i might be ok with all the info posted. I tried to get the extra parts from holden so i can use the factory button but they told me they only sell the full bloutooth kit and not parts, any ideas?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
guys i just bought a nokia kit off ebay. looking to install, think i might be ok with all the info posted. I tried to get the extra parts from holden so i can use the factory button but they told me they only sell the full bloutooth kit and not parts, any ideas?

That's bullshit, you can get them.
Back in this thread somewhere adam posted some part numbers. Go back a few pages and it should be there.

galaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Hi guys, do i need to pull centre console out to wire in the factory button? I dont see how to get the wires up through the gap and connect to button otherwise. Also my button seems to be loose in the bezel with a gap around it. Is this normal? I have the single hole bezel.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
i pull mine out. I ran the button from behind my glovebox where the box was so it was all hidden away. Plus i needed power for the light which i got from the cig. lighter, all alot easier when the console is out.
Your button shouldn't be loose, check again to make sure you have it in the bezel correctly.

galaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
couple of questions.
How do i remove centre console?
I dont have a cigarette lighter, only charging power in glove box so where can i get power for lights? And how do i do this, do i slice a cable and join another cable to this?

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Installed a bluetooth in my car no problems. Tryed to install one in my old mans car and problems.

1st; if the radio/cd is off and a call comes through the radio doesn't turn on and the call doesnt come through the speakers? the radio does cut out when a call comes through if it is on.

2nd; the radio controls on the steering wheel now dont work?

any suggestions would be great.

danny1987

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore sedan
quick question does anyone know the full pin outs of the buton what i wont to try to do is use the nokia buttons light for the holden button light so it flashs when pairing like the nokia one does

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
just read the posts, can you have an answer and hangup button with the nokia kit? useing factory answer buttons, reason for question is i saw someone use this for a samsung blue tooth kit, or doesn't work for the nokia?