Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

4PLAYN

Reaction score
I'm Adam, im a new member, and i turned 19 today :p, i found this site looking for ways to mod up my VH Commodore. i also own a TG Gemini in which im in a South Aussie Gemini Club with.
i am thinking of getting two 350ci engines for both my cars and going nuts. but its all the greens that i gotta spend to get both of em through regency tho. all the tips and hints on wiring and mechanicals are very helpful and you all are skilled and all have vast knowledge of your cars. there are ALOT of lush looking cars that people own in here, my hope is to get my VH in as good as condition as what all of your show cars are. its great to have a nice bunch of people together sharing information and helpful hints without throwing a spanner across the workshop. keep up the good work and when i learn a bit more about cars and get my engine in (if i get one :p) i will write up a how-to or summit like that for it and post pics at sum stage.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Welcome :D

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
G'day

Juzza's allways around, lurking somewhere in the corner ;)

R

rattattack1313

I just moved this to the appropriate thread......Welcome to the Madhouse........ :D

S

sexc_lil_elmo

Ok!

This is so cool... Btw Im juzza'z missus.. lol

My name is Sammeh... Im 18 and i currently own a Holden Astra.. do not laugh at me.. she's a cute thing!

lol

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Nothing wrong with an Astra, great car to drive! My sister has got the old model and my mum has the new one. Both great fun to drive! Anywho, WELCOME!!! :D

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
welcome, hav u got pics of your astra it is holden after all